Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti Survior Scared Her Assets Were Disorganized


New Jersey native and Haiti earthquake survivor, Sarla Chand told CNN while trapped in the rubble of a fallen building in Haiti for 55 hours, her thoughts were that she had to hang on and survive. She stated " ...if I don't make it, my sons and my family are going to be so mad at me for papers that are so disorganized to find my assets". She told herself she absolutely had to survive so she could go home and organize everything. Chand told CNN she was full of tremendous hope.

Sarla Chand, is now home safe and sound with her family. Her family embraced her with open arms saying "Welcome home mama!" She told CNN that her body is still very sore, and the reality of it all is still sinking in.

To read more of Sarla Chand's story go to http://www.cnn.com/


For more information about Probate or Planning your Estate please visit:
www.NJTrustLawyer.com